Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better.  It's not.  ~Dr. Seuss


First sale for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society- Hellz to the yeah!  Does this require an entire blog?  No, not really.  And is it lame that my first photo sale is to a family member?  Yeah, pretty much.  But that’s not the point.  Because the truth is, I haven’t really figured out exactly what, if any, the point of my blogs are.  That fact aside, I decided to dedicate a small collection to one of my favorite photo locations ever:  Zanzibar.  It is beyond beyond beyond amazing there.  Anyhoo- enjoy the tropical paradisey goodness, and if you want to be awesome as well- feel free to order a pic and toss some support the the LLS…  This link has all the info J

And on a side note: 100% of the dollas received for each pic go to the LLS- I cover the rest of the costs, so that should hopefully sweeten the deal, yeah?
Here's the first photo sold.  YAY!  Chillaxing on a boat off the coast of Zanzibar.  aaahh. 

My first 5 minutes on Zanz.  Knew it was going to be a really good time :)

That is fantastic advice, thanks.

Oh man, the night market.  Food has never tasted better.


A little cliche?  Sure.  But I'd never been anywhere that had such pretty flowers before.

Cruising in after a sunset boat ride.

Dancing with some Masaai to Madonna.  A life experience we all need.


No comments:

Post a Comment