Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Have fun or be a grownup? Ack. Too easy.

"Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity." 
       -- Christopher Morley

I will count my one silly thing for the day as pouring out the contents of a HUGE box of packing peanuts on my floor, and turning my apartment into a winter wonderland with my friend Kipa.   This is REALLY going to suck to clean up.  Worth it.



YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO MAKE A SNOW ANGEL.

 Oh my gosh, what is this!  AHHH!  Funz!
 Will this taste any good?


 You're not in on the joke.
And the wheely dolly is now involved.  My apartment rocks right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment