Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

an old sang lime.

The Earth is yet again in the same place it was 365 days ago, and for this, we drink ourselves stupid.  To be followed up by a list of things we plan to change about ourselves, but never really get to because, let's face it- we're all too hungover on the first and that's a rotten way to start out any kind of transformation.  But then again, I'm perfect, so I've never had that problem.


But seeing as this was originally supposed to be some sort of photography blog (which has begun to get a bit redonk as of late... or as of the beginning) I will include a few of my favorite new year's pictures.  by a few, I mean three.  That's all you punk asses get.  Oh, okay, I'll share my resolutions too.  

ONE: learn, to use commas correctly.
TWO: fucking swear less
THREE: edit. proofread.  anything.
FOUR: make millions of dollars to somehow counteract the millions of nothing I have.
FIVE: work on that whole personal hygiene thing.
and SIX: post some damn pictures.

 I enjoy this picture since it's pretty classic New Year's.  A little cham-pagan.  
And it's at the LBJ, which is a pretty rad place to be.

 Upon review, this really could be any night.  But it was from this new years, and makes me laugh- so enjoy.  
I SAID ENJOY.

Again, this could really be any night.  But I do enjoy reposting this as much as possible to destroy what professional reputation my brother has at all.  


Have a super duper 2012, to the two, maybe three people that will read this.  Make it your best year so far :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm honored to be one of those two, maybe three people. I wish you well in your quest for personal hygiene. I also look forward to more pictures!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number Two...Where did you learn THAT kind of language, young lady. It wasn't from me, damnit. Shit..I didn't mean to swear.
    And prof red, for christ sks...its lik yu let yur dgo writ it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, your brother has a professional reputation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. proofreading is for suckers! ...and editors.

    ReplyDelete