Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2012

and while I'm at it... Back to NZ for a quick memory jog

So maybe I mentioned that this blog-reading public was safe from a reminiscent post about any more trips, but I lied.  I do that from time to time, or maybe I don't - you can't really tell if I'm telling the truth on these things.  Anyways, moving on from this stupidity- here's a few shots from my year in New Zealand.  I highly HIGHLY highly recommend the place.  It's beyond beautiful, the people are fantastic, and it's just uber-laid back and lovely.

And there's sheep.  


When George Bernard Shaw visited New Zealand a reporter asked him his impression of the place and, after a pause, Shaw is said to have replied: "Altogether too many sheep"


 Akaroa Harbor.  If I remember right, this was about a 20 minute drive from where I lived.  aaaahhh.

My favorite of my clients...  We spent a bit of time relaxing on the swing outside everyday, since she was only able to be awake for about 6 hours each day and couldn't handle a whole lot.

The best of hangover cures: floating in the waves in Byron Bay in Australia.

 Travel Friends.  Again, they're just too awesome.

 When I was bored I was cruise out to New Brighton Pier to wander around.  Not too bad of a place to waste a little time.

 YAAAKS.  Should've uploaded the picture of the Yak that was about to headbutt Tristan.

 The view during a dinner of fried hot dogs and chips while in Kaikoura.

 Somewhere between the west coast and the east coast of the South Island...  We road tripped back and forth, and now can't remember where exactly this was.

My bro and I while on a kayaking/camping trip around Abel Tasman.  SO AWESOME.

BUNGEEEEE!

1 comment:

  1. I want to go back. It was so amazing!
    And it did head butt me knocked me on my ass

    ReplyDelete