Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

sampler platter.

It's a great time of year to find lots of 'best of' shenanigans.   So I decided to cruise through some of the best of the year lists for photos, and for the most part became massively depressed.  So instead of pulling which pictures were the best in my opinion, I chose a few that didn't make me want to run off and join a pack of wolves.  Also, this may seem a bit redundant, as a few posts ago I tossed a few links out to some amazing collections, but this is the lazy persons version.  You can enjoy a few without the work of clicking a link.  You're welcome.

 A Thai dude during floods in Bangkok.  When there isn't anything else you can do, why not watch a bit of TV.

 Holy crap, that's a lot of snow.

 First same-sex couple to get married in Manhattan.  Oh, shit.  Marriages are going to start falling apart all over the place.

 Because The Dude, that's why.

I would really like to go to this place.  If only it wasn't a seafood restaurant.  Looks rad, though.

 Those are spiderwebs.  GROSS.

Because thank God, someone has a sense of humor.

1 comment:

  1. 1st picture..If I didn't know that I don't have any Thai dudes living in my basement I'd swear that was my basement last Spring.
    2nd picture..Not THIS year mama!
    3rd picture..Rick Santorum is an asshole. I know you know it..I just felt like writing it out..it looks good and makes me feel better.
    4th picture..The Dude abides..and the world is a better place because of it.
    5th picture..The Sixties LIVE!! I think I partied there once..but I don't remember (anything).
    6th picture..Don't look up, kid..just DON'T look up for the love of god
    7th picture..Yes, Al..thank god someone has a sense of humor...and a cat doesn't have a sense of self-awareness or shame (although from the look on its face..this one might).

    ReplyDelete