Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Let's Park.

Boy, that title seems way wrong with the first picture being of my dog.  Anyhoo- (yeah, I used the word 'anyhoo'), I cruised around the park the other day with my 25lbs of crazy running around barking at people, wrapping his leash around my legs, and generally being a punkass.  It was super pretty though...  would like to go again, maybe a bit earlier to catch the light...  and possibly without the furry lunatic.


the moon :)  looks more like a lamp post through some dead trees...   but you can pretend it's really pretty.

The smell of leaves is just awesome.



Does this kind of make Kipa look drunk?



I get bored trying to hold still without a tripod...  most pictures just become this kind of shenanigans.

1 comment:

  1. That first cityscape is my favorite! That and the dandelion. Great photos as always. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete