Total Pageviews

Monday, December 5, 2011

link pile of mind-bogellingly awesomeness

I had a nice long shpeal explaining my lack of posts lately, but my POS work computer (yes, I'm overwhelmed by work at the moment, so taking a break to oggle some pics) lost my rant.  So here is a far less eloquent blob of a blog that includes two links to some of the most amazing pictures I've ever seen.  I will not deny that the first link includes a few pictures that made me cry, and one that made me yelp/wail/something pathetic.  When you get to the baby, you will understand.  But enough of my badly spelled, gramatically incorrect crap.  Click away at these beauties...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-most-powerful-photos-of-2011

One of my favorites-  A group of Christians protecting Muslims at prayer during a protest in Egypt.  It's nice to have some visual proof that not all humans suck.  Mother Nature as a badie is one thing, but people need to stop trying to compete with who can be more terrible.



Thses aren't quite as sad, but equally amazing.
http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/11/national-geographic-photo-contest-2011/100187/

This is one of my faves from this group...

No comments:

Post a Comment