Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Un-possible!

What?!?  Why did nobody ever inform me of this atrocity before?  There's people with more talent than ME?!  Oh, crap.  Upon hearing this (and being sent this amazing link) I have discovered that in fact, there are tons and tons of people out there with amazing stuff that I would be STOKED to ever be able to copy in any way. 

Okay, so maybe I've been aware of this for awhile, in fact- anything I've ever taken before that at all resembled a good picture was in some way influenced by another photographer's image running around in my brain.  What I love about the picture above, is that it doesn't involve a lot of screwing around on photoshop, but still manages to look like a mirror image of some kind... Like if MC Escher was a photag guy.  I want to be able to snag a pic like this at some point.

And I hope to continue to stalk, steal, and/or copy other (more talented) artist's work...  and blog about it, so you friendly peeps can creep right along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment