Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 9, 2011

One Last TNT Thought

So one last thought from my continuous TNT posts that have little to do with my travels or photography in general...  I just wanted to show off my sweet-ass TNT jersey from race day, and say THANKS! to everyone that donated, tossed some encouragement to my gram, or bought a picture.  My grand total sale of one pic.  bought by my brother.  WHATEVER- I'm still stoked that one was sold :) 

The race itself was pretty sweet.  I recommend to anyone that they either run or at least attend a marathon at some point- with a cool sign if possible (my favorite from race day said "worst parade ever.") It was a crazy experience, and I ran the first ten miles on pure adrenaline, enjoying the crowds and watching the other runners.  It was also pretty cool that during the last mile (almost all uphill.  not cool) I heard another runner yelling to people "you're doing great!  finish strong!" which is just a fantastic example of the type of athletes involved in endurance events and what makes running so great.  Beyond that- the whole experience I had with TNT was amazing.  My teammates, coach, and new friends made me look forward to team trainings and pushed me further than I've ever run before (and I got the chance to raise some fat dolla dollas for a great cause.)

So this is the end of my harassing my very few blog followers for money- I will soon be back to scrapping together completely random collections of photography to ramble incoherently and nonsensically with terrible grammar and spelling.

as a final thought:

CANCER SUCKS.



2 comments: